Friday, November 20, 2009

Holy Family


Here's another Christmas card and yes I do dream about Christmas cards! What can I say. I am obsessed!
We used this stamp set for a recent Stamp A Stack and I wanted to try this set in gold. I had the elements stamped but couldn't figure out what to do with them until I saw a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. It was what I was looking for!
The base card is out of Very Vanilla and stamped with the Sanded Background stamp and Gold Encore paint. The Holy Family is from the Holy Triptych set. I also stamped it in the Encore Gold on Vanilla, then embossed it with the Gold Stampin' Emboss powder. It was mounted on a piece of Brushed Gold and a Square Fire Rhinestone brad was inserted in the star. I cut 2 squares 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" out of the brushed gold and overlapped them a little behind the matted piece.
What do you think?
Enjoy,
Bonnie


No comments: