Friday, February 5, 2010

Slow and Steady

It's been a busy week. I had an order for 8 Valentines and sent 15 so she could choose. She bought 11! I was so excited. I can order some Watercolor Crayons now! I have a tutorial for some gorgeous cards done with them and I want to give it a try . I'll let you know how it works.


This is one of the guys I sold. He is from the Very Thankful set. Did you know that if you purchase this set, Stampin' Up! will send $2.00 to the Ronald McDonald House? There are 4 great stamps in this set. My favorite is the peacock but this little turtle is so sweet. Doesn't he look like he's saying "hi"? I punched hearts from Real Red card stock and slit the top of the wagon with my craft knife so the hearts would go "in" the wagon. I miss this little turtle, but he found a good home and hopefully will make someone very happy on Valentine's Day.

Recipe

Stamps: Very Thankful, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Real Red
Acc.: Hemp Twine, Word Window Punch, Small Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Stampin' Write Markers, Blender Pen


Enjoy,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

So cute! Love the wagon full of hearts. :) Thanks for the fun today!