Sunday, March 7, 2010

Here Comes the Easter Bunny

I had a wonderful time stamping with my Roanoke Rapids Scrap & Share friends yesterday. We made quite a few Easter cards. This is one that I took to share and I promised that I would post it so those that didn't have time to make it could catch up. It is a CASE of a card by Sandi MacIver. She generously shared her template. You can see her card here. She constantly amazes and inspires me. I actually combined her card from last year and this year and this is what I came up with. She has templates on her blog. Just follow the links.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Acc.: Egg & Bunny Templates, Big Shot, Ovals Die, Large Oval, Word Window, 1/2" Circle, & Heart to Heart Punches, Cropodile, Brads, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Pastels, Dimensionals. Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon.

This little guy wasn't a quick and easy project but he turned out so cute that I think I will try another one. My grandsons would probably love Sandi's with the candy in the tummy, but this with a bit of chocolate on the side will have to do. Hope you get to try him too.

Sweet dreams,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey, I'll take that one! I like my chocolate on the side.