Friday, April 23, 2010

Awash with Butterflies

Here's another card that I did with the Awash with Flowers set that is available for pre-order until April 30th. Normally only demonstrators can pre-order stamp sets from the new Idea Book & Catalog. Only one week left to order or you will have to wait until July for this set.

I was playing around with this set at Scrap & Share last time. I didn't really like what I had done. It was just too BIG! So, I cut it down and took the blue flowers off and here is what I ended up with.


I like the butterflies better than the blue flowers.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Awash with Flowers
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Acc.: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (I used the back side)

I hope you like it. I love it when I can make something good out of something not so good.

Have a good weekend.
Bonnie

No comments: