Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sneak Peek Because I Care

I'm so excited!!!!!

This is a set that I got free for ordering the new color kit. It's gonna be a Level 1 Hostess gift come July 1. If you would like to host a workshop, you can earn this free...after July 1. That's only a couple weeks away!

This is a sneak peek at some of the new colors too. The card is an In Color called PearPizzazz. It's a little darker than Certainly Celery and perfect with the new core color, Marina Mist that I used with it. Aren't they pretty together?

I inked the hydrangea with markers, stamped then used the blender pen to pull the color a bit. I used the Color Spritzer Tool with the Pear Pizzazz & Poppy Parade (another In Color) markers to put the speckles on the background.

I am really loving the new colors. I can see that this stamp set is going to be one of my favorites too.

By the way, the layout is for the Sketch Challenge on SCS this week. It was perfect for this set since it has the single bloom too.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist
Acc.: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, & Poppy Parade SU Markers, Color Spritzer Tool, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Just wait til you see the other colors! It's going to be a great year!

Enjoy,
Bonnie

No comments: