Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet New Baby

I needed a card to celebrate a new baby. I don't have any baby stamps (gasp)! I really need to remedy that!

I started with a card from my Hallmark Deluxe program on my computer. I thought the graphic was adorable. The baby had red hair though and Avery has brown hair. So I got out my Prismacolor pencils and changed her hair color.

I punched the design with my Scallop Oval Marvy punch and used the BIG GUY and punched the large oval from Pretty in Pink to put behind. Both layers are popped up.

The background paper was in my stash. I have no idea where it came from! A piece of SU Pretty in Pink satin ribbon dressed it up and I used a pretty pink brad that was a gift from a friend.

Usually I try to use all Stampin' Up! products. I really need to get that new baby carriage stamp set that will be in the new catalog. I think it would work perfectly for those occasional baby cards.

Enjoy!
Bonnie

No comments: