Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unfrogettable You

I emptied out my UFO (UnFinished Objects) box last night. I threw a lot of stuff away. There were all kinds of things I had not stamped very well and had kept for some reason. Some of them were done when I first started stamping and hated to part with anything. Oh how things change. There is a new catalog coming out and I need room for new stuff!

I took all of the good bits and pieces and put them in a box by my work table. The goal is to make cards from all of them before I ink up another stamp.

We'll see how long that lasts! So far I have gotten through today though.

This little guy had been put on a card a couple of years ago. When I realized the card was backwards and he was on the back cover, I cut him off. He was at the top of the box and when I saw the Sketch Challenge today, he hopped into my mind. He was a perfect fit. Well, not quite perfect but close enough. And I didn't ink up another stamp!

Now I need to keep my word about exercise and hurry this up so I can get a walk in.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Unfrogettable (this set retired several years ago)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery DSP, Whisper White, Handsome Hunter
Ink: Basic Black
Acc.: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Celery SU Marker, Google Eyes & Dragonfly brad (non SU)

Note: The frog was stamped in black on DSP and cut out.

I appreciate all the comments in the past week and all the visits. I hope you are leaving inspired and ready to unleash your own creativity. I enjoy visiting several blogs as well as Splitcoaststampers. I get so many wonderful ideas and even if I never use them myself, I enjoy looking.

I hope you get to stamp today...or get into your UFO box and find a permanent home for a design piece.

Have fun,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bonnie! Such a cute frog, and I love the monochromatic scheme. That embossing folder is fantastic btw!

Hope you're well! Sally x