Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sharing

Our cardmaking groups are finished for the month.  This is one of the samples that I shared.


This is a quick and simple card and uses some of that DSP I've collected.  I declare, if I never buy any more paper, I will never run out!

This paper has sparkle on it.  I don't think the picture shows it up at all.  It really is lovely paper!

The ribbon is from the Clearance Rack at SU.  It's polka dot on the other side.

The little punched hearts hide a smudge.  I like it better with the hearts so I'm glad I smudged.

The sentiment is very old but so perfect for Valentines and such.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Wonderful Words
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, DSP (last year's)
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Small Heart Punch, Ribbon, gems




Here are a few of the other cards I shared or made at these events.

Enjoy,
Bonnie 

2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

How completely beautiful, Bonnie! I think I have all of the supplies you used for this (from the Clearance Rack, too!) and am sorely tempted to CASE it. It's CAS and perfect!

Benzi said...

Ooh, I really like this Valentine. I know what you mean about having so much paper and never running out. LOL I love your little hearts, too, so I guess sometimes a smudge is a good thing.