Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank You Colleen

A couple of weeks ago I had a very nice surprse!


My blogging friend Colleen, of  Dietrich Designs gave me this award.  I am so honored.  Thank  you Colleen!
             
By accepting this award I have to:

           1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

           2.  Share 8 things about yourself

           3.  Pass it on to 8 bloggers

           4.  Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award



Sorry it's taken so long to post this.  Trouble is, I'm having trouble thinking of 8 things about myself that would be of interest to anyone!  I'll give it a try though.

1.  I was born and raised in VT but have lived in NC much longer than I did in VT.

2.  I love NC snow; it doesn't last until Spring.

3.  I love a pretty yard but hate yard work.  (I'd much rather make cards.)

4.  I am a full time nanny to our grandson Luke (almost 3) and there will be another little one joining him in July.

5.   We're hoping to move soon and that move will be out last.

6.   I used to sew, knit, crochet, cross stitch, needlepoint, and just about any craft you could think of.

7.   Now my girls shop on Etsy.com to get handmade stuff.  (I do provide them with lots of cards though.)

8.  I have gray hair, not blonde.

I don't know how interesting that is, but there you have it.

I've noticed this past week that nearly everyone that I would pass this on to has already received it.  So I'm going to do as my friend Susan did and add some of my favorite blogs to the sidebar.

Now to go finish a card....

Enjoy,
Bonnie

No comments: