Thursday, February 10, 2011

Razzleberry Raspberries

I always thought of raspberries when I saw the Rich Razzleberry card stock.  So when I saw these little raspberries in the Clearly for You set, I had to match them up.


The raspberries sat on my table for a few days because  I couldn't find a layout that I liked for them.  Then I saw the Clean&Simple FTL #126 challenge and it kind of came together.

Here's the layout.......

I had to add some scallops on the bottom of the design to get the right proportion. 

Those little raspberries were difficult to find a place for.  I'll have to have a go with them again one day soon.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Clearly for You, Oval All
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Su Markers (Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Big Shot, Ovals die, Square Lattice EF, Scallop Border Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing tool, Rich Razzleberry ribbon (retired)

Enjoy,
Bonnie

2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Your razzleberry raspberries are SO sweet, Bonnie!! A beautiful CAS creation. :)

Benzi said...

I may have told you before how much I love Rich Razzleberry. Your image is lovely and I do like the scallops at the bottom..a lot. Beautiful card!