Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Salvage


Last Saturday we had fun at my house.  Several "stampin" friends came to Stamp & Share.  I don't think I even saw all the creations before they got packed up.  We need to do a line up for pictures next time.  I get so wrapped up in the fun of it, that I forget to take pictures!

I was fishing in the scrap bag for a piece to stamp on and I found this bird in a cage.  I'm not sure why he ended up in the scrap bags, but I salvaged him and gave him a home.


I had to color the bird a bit, he wasn't stamped very dark.  It was an easy fix.

I used the FTL#128 from the CleanandSimple blog....


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Happy Moments (last year's Sale-a-bration), Short and Sweet
Ink:  Basic Black, SU Marker (Daffodil Delight)
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Big Shot, Finial Press EF, Ovals die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

Enjoy!
Bonnie

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

And what a wonderful home you gave that lovely birdie! Why, I do believe he is a canary judging from all that lovely yellow!! :)

Benzi said...

Such a sweet little bird/birdcage. It's a very pretty card, Bonnie. Glad you rescued this image from the scraps. LOL

Sarah Coggins said...

Great find! He looks good in his new home. :) Hate I missed the fun this go round! Hopefully next time.

Laura said...

I love that stamp! Love the color combo too. So pretty!