Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sketchy Butterfly

Tomorrow there will be a new sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers and I still haven't posted the cards I made for last week's challenge.  Well, let's remedy that!

Here's the sketch


Here's card #1

The circle design uses the technique I showed on Monday's post.  It was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with white.  Then I colored the flowers and leaves with markers.

And since the technique challenge last week was Same But Different, and the Free 4 All challenge was to use orange, I did this card too.


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Just Believe
Ink: VersaMark
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, 1 1/4", 1 3/8", Scallop Circle, & Butterfly punches, Big Shot, Square Lattice & Whacked Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls

I'm so glad you stopped by.

Enjoy!

Bonnie


1 comment:

Benzi said...

Bonnie, this is a beauty! I love the Tangerine Tango with the Cherry Cobbler. Wow! Wouldn't have thought to use them together but I love it. I see that pretty whacked embossing folder, too. You can go to the top of the class with this one.