Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something Old


This week's One Layer Wednesday challenge is to use an old rubber stamp that hasn't seen ink in a while to make a thank you card.


The background and the berries are from the Oh, So Lovely set that was a hostess gift in 2007.  It was fun to get reacquainted with it.

The sentiment is also from an old hostess set, Kind and Caring Thoughts.

I used the colors from SCS Color Challenge.  This week's colors are Concord Crush, Crumb Cake and Ivory.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Oh, So Lovely, Kind & Caring Thoughts
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, SU Markers (Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz)
Paper:  Watercolor
Accessories:  Corner Rounder Punch, uni-ball  Signo white Gel Pen

I'm so glad you stopped by.  I'll be posting again later so be sure to check back.

Enjoy!

Bonnie

12 comments:

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Bonnie! I do love that image. It is one I haven't seen. I guess it was new before I started stamping. It makes a beautiful CAS.

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie.

Susan said...

Really love the flower stamp. Very pretty card!

G Peplow said...

Fabulous card, love the image and you've used it beautifully:0) xxx

Susie said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie. I have that stamp set and love this image.

Susie W. said...

This is so pretty! I also have the Kind & Caring Thoughts set. I use it SO much...one of my faves.
Love the texture that the watercolor paper gives to your card!

Carol said...

This is a wonderful card, Bonnie! It made me think of Heartfelt Thanks (?) from many years ago....maybe I'll go did that one out for the challenge...hmmmm....
Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa A. said...

So pretty, Bonnie!! I love the coloring you did...what a lovely stem of berries...just lovely:)!!

Lynne said...

fabulous card Bonnie. I love that stamp.
Lynne xxx

Jenny said...

This is a beautiful card Bonnie, I love the image stamped on the shadow.
Jenny x

Chrissie said...

I have recently acquired this set Bonnie and I love it, you have made this beautifully!
Chrissie

Colleen said...

Running a bit behind in my blog surfing... Great job on OLW50!
Hugs,
Colleen