Thursday, November 10, 2011

Class Project

Our Papercrafting group met yesterday to do some Christmas cards.  This is one of the cards I had ready for them to do.


We had a fun time even though baby Jack was with us.  Actually, he was the star attraction!  He sure did love all the attention!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Bells and Boughs, Stitched Stockings, Hand Penned Holidays
Ink:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade, SU Marker (Real Red)
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red
Other:  Stocking Builder Punch, Blender Pen, Basic Rhinestones

I took some pictures of some of their creations.  When I get them in the computer, I'll share some of those.

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Benzi said...

What a wonderful Christmas card, Bonnie..pretty images. I'm sure Jack WAS the star attraction. Everyone loves a baby.

Aileen said...

Super Christmas card. Love the stocking and gorgeous Merry Christmas. x

Judith said...

Hi, Bonnie, I grew up in Knightdale. Love North Carolina however I live in Florida now. Like your cards very much. Just found your blog today. Looking forward to following you.