Friday, December 16, 2011

Snow Swirled

It's such a busy time!  It's hard to find time on the computer but I just had to share this card that I did for the Less is More challenge last Saturday.

ONE LAYER CARD

This time our theme is

Let it Snow!

Last Saturday I stamped with my Roanoke Rapids friends and Barbara had this set that I love but never bought for myself. 

It's stamped in Old Olive and added some Dazzling Details to the snow flakes.  The sparkle doesn't show up well in the photo but it adds a real frosty look IRL.  I added the frame with my Simply Scored to give it a more finished look.


The snowflake at the top of the tree was cut from a second stamping.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Card Recipe
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink:  Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White
Other:  Dazzling Details, Basic Rhinestones, Simply Scored

I have some more Christmas cards that I would like to share.  If time is as crunched as it's been, I will try to post the pictures even if I don't have time to write anything with it.  If you have any questions, you can email me and I will be glad to answer them.

If you like a bargain, hop over to my Online Store and check out the Clearance rack.  There are some really good deals!

I'm so glad you stopped by.  I hope to visit you soon.

Enjoy!
 




 
 
 

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow, Bonnie! Love the simple elegance of your card!! I love how the G in Greetings stands in for the tree trunk! That's pretty darn cool!

Colleen said...

Gorgeous card, Bonnie! You always make such amazing cards.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Hugs,
Colleen

Chrissie said...

This looks gorgeous Bonnie... what a fabulous stamp.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful, Bonnie. I do have that set, and sadly haven't even pulled it out this season. (well, I didn't even pull out all my decorations, either, or all the cookie recipes, or...gotta take it easy still!)

Glad your friend had it for you to play with, and I look forward to seeing more of your cards, even if you don't have time to write about them.

Benzi said...

Oh, Bonnie..this is beautiful. Love your scored framing and the tree is gorgeous.
I'll be watching for your other cards.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

STUNNING love the colour

Shirley said...

Your card is just 'Snow' elegant too! Love the swirls!