Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Blessings

Easter Blessings to you.


He Lives

I serve a risen Savior,
He's in the world today;
I know that He is living,
Whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy,
I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him
He's always near.


He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives 
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.


In all the world around me
I see His loving care,
And tho my heart grows weary
I never will despair;
I know that He is leading
Thro' all the stormy blast,
The day of His appearing
Will come at last.

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives 
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.
                                                                           Alfred Henry Ackley

Enjoy!


7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Happy Easter! I love the card...and I love that hymn too!

Marisa said...

Fabulous embossing on this card and what a lovely cross image. I'm going to be singing that song all day now too :) He has risen indeed!!!

Autumn Mist said...

Happy Easter Bonnie, wonderfully simple card and a fabulous hymn to go with it. xx

MaryH said...

Such a clean & simple card, but oh my, how very elegant. Love the embossing and love the scrolled cross. Thank you for the hymn....it was lovely to read the words today. Happy Easter & Hugs

Doris said...

Thanks for your beautiful Easter card! It arrived on Saturday. We had a wonderful family dinner for 14! My favorite Easter hymn is "Up from the Grave He Arose."

jimlynn said...

Stunning!!!
Lynn

Benzi said...

Just perfect for Easter, Bonnie. I am singing that song right now.
I've been away for a few days and playing catch up. All the cards I missed while away have been awesome.