Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby Pins

A friend asked if I had any baby cards last week.  When I checked, I had one.  So it was baby card making time.  Here's one.



I used a snippet of some beautiful baby paper that a friend gave me soon after my granddaughter was born.  I think she thought I would do a scrapbook for Emmy.  She didn't know then about my hoarding tendencies for DSP!  So I only use it a little bit at a time.  I get to enjoy it longer that way. Thanks again, Karen!

I don't usually post more than once in a day, but I want to get this card in the Simon Says Challenge before it closes. You may remember from the previous post that they want us to 


PIN IT
It's getting a bit prickly around here!  We want to see you use pins, paper clips, clothes pins, brads etc. on your projects for this week!  Get creative, folks!  We can't WAIT to see your PINS!



See those little safety pins?  I bought them to use on baby cards.  That was about 5 years ago.  I think they must multiply because I don't remember buying that many.

Hopefully Pixie's Playground will let me back on the playground for a second time today.

Not much to put in the recipe so if you have any questions, you can email me.

Thanks for stopping in again.

Enjoy!




16 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card, I love the little nappy pins :) Cathy x

Carol L said...

What a cute baby card! Those tiny safety pins are the cutest things ever! I'm sure I have some of those in my stash somewhere too!

Cynthia said...

Multiplying safety pins!! That's hilarious!! =D Love the super adorable card--diaper pin and all!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Great card! Sweet colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Lesley said...

What a sweet idea and card, Bonnie.

Benzi said...

So very sweet and pretty. I love how you used those safety pins. Yes, that paper is too pretty to hoard. :-)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Baby card Bonnie-i would never have thought to just use paper on a baby card,but it looks fabulous and the little pins are the perfect finishing touch :)
Nessa xx

Amanda said...

Such a cute card and gorgeous paper, I am not surprised you can't bear to use it all in one go. Hugs, Amanda x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful card, love the paper and the safety pins

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful baby card, love the safety pins. I also like how you've created a beautiful design without baby stamps (I don't have any and sometimes asked for baby cards). I need that 'welcome baby' stamp, it's great ! Take care, Shirleyx

Susan said...

Adorable! What gorgeous dp - I'd be hoarding it too!

Marybeth said...

Well 5 years later and you are now using those baby pins, too funny! Adorable baby card and it looks like it was fun to make.

Sarn said...

Very pretty and girly xxx

MaryH said...

Just delightful, Bonnie. So pretty & pink. You know, I don't think I've ever made a Baby card. Don't believe I have anything to make one with, either!!! TFS such a sweet card. (wonder why we become hoarders? I think I am one myself).Only problem with that, is - I can't remember where I put it!

Di said...

Gorgeous baby card Bonnie - I love those pretty papers. Ribbon and the pins are a lovely finishing touch!

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful baby card...Brilliant idea to use the teensy diaper pins with the ribbon!