Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Sweet Emmy

Our sweet Emmy is 6 years old.

This was her birthday card.


I used a digital from Torico of Birdie Brown fame.
Unfortunately, she doesn't have a store for her digital stamps anymore.
I'm glad I got this while I could.

I printed this out on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Blendabilities.

Emmy loves glitter so I glittered up her shoes. LOL, she's a sparkly girl!


All Things Bright and Beautiful
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


I'll leave you with a photo of our sparkly girl.



Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy!
    **********
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Girl with Presents (Torico-Birdie Brown)
Paper:  Solar White (Neena), Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Other:  Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Doily, Stitched Mats Rectangles (Lil' Inker), Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted




14 comments:

Sue said...

Such a cute card Bonnie and Emmy is so pretty! lots of huggles Sue xxx

Patti said...

Adorable card Bonnie. We have a 2 year old Emmy (real name Emma). I love making cards for her. Have to remember the sparkle.

jimlynn said...

Bonnie, Emma is precious. Such a cute little 6 year old! Know she loved her card too. Great birthday card and so pretty.
Lynn

laurie said...

She's a cutie! Kids love glitter, don't they.Perfect card for the birthday girl!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I just adore this super cute image she looks so sweet, love the colours that you have chosen too, thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your sweet little Emmie is going to love this card. It's beautiful

JoAnn said...

Adorable card and sweet little girl.
Happy Birthday to Emmy.

Susan said...

What a sweet card for Emmy! Love the bright colours!

Heather said...

Hi Bonnie, thanks for your fabulous comment!!
Your card is fabulous - I love the embossed background and a gorgeous cute image with lovely colours and sparkling!!
Happy birthday Emmy xx!

Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I noticed those glittery shoes right off. I just got me a pair of funky shiny shoes this weekend.... decided that footwear didn't have to be staid and boring. Anyway your is bright and wonderful and just girly enough for a sparkly girl.

Why am I getting a word verification with you now? Very odd.

MaryH said...

What a pretty little sweetie you have, and Happy 6 Birthday to her. What a wonderful stamp to celebrate such a big day for her, love this digi, and the bright colors. Just right for her little self. Love the stitched die with the splash of red in the mat, and wonderful touch to put the lacy doily with those tiny sequins for trim. Loved the EF too. Lots of texture. TFS & Hugs

Benzi said...

Bonnie, your little Emmy is just adorable and she is sure to love this card. She will really love the sparkly shoes and sequins. I bet you get a big hug when you give her this card.

Brenda said...

Awww, your card is darling Bonnie! I love that image and you have it colored up so pretty! Your little girl is adorable!! I love her eyes and I can see that she adds a lot of sparkle to your life! Hugs, Brenda

Deepti said...

This is so adorable and so is Emmy :) I love the pairing of embossed BG with doily !